eSHRAM Card Download
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is continuously working for the welfare of the labour force of the nation by providing social security to them. In that series, it has developed the eShram portal for the marginalised labours such the rickshaw pullers, vendors on the street, cleaners, migrants from other places working here, construction workers, etc.
They all are included in this scheme by the government of India. The government of India have issued around 28,24,71,780 e-Shram cards so far. Those who have registered themselves for the E SHRAM card can now download their card from the official portal.
How does the E SHRAM Card Work?
- The eSHRAM card registration will benefit the workers in multiple ways. Registration is an initiative of the central government.
- It is a data collection of the unorganised workers seed with the Aadhar Card. It is done through an online application only.
- Once the registration is done, an accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lakhs will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- It promises the labourers that unorganized workers will get social security benefits through the help of this portal.
- Moreover, the government has declared that in case of any emergency and situation like a pandemic, then the officials will utilise this data to help the workers.
- The benefits will only be provided to eligible unorganized workers as per rules. Visit the official portal to check eligibility before applying.
The cards are registered to the people who are registered under the National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW). E SHRAM card is made to collect the data of the workers working in unorganised sectors unknown and unregistered for their jobs, they face problems such as uncertainty of job, less earning and they work in conditions that are dangerous to earn livelihood daily.
Get e-SHRAM Card By UAN Number
UAN number is issued by the government to all those who have registered them through the Aadhar cards. They can avail of benefits after registering for the Shramik Yojana. Universal Account Number (UAN) is your 12-digit code given to you after the registration process is completed. This will help them avail the benefits provided by the government. You will get the accident insurance coverage for the year under this.
With this unique number, the name and the occupation are registered to the ministry, which will help the person to get the employment he/she is capable of. The cards are only issued to people of the age group of 15 to 59 years. The card will be similar to that of the Aadhar card with details such as :
- Your name
- Your photograph
- Fathers’ name
- Date of Birth
- Universal Account Number
- Mobile Number
Download E SHRAM by Aadhar Card
It will be expected for the enrollment of the specialists. The qualified up-and-comers can not enroll if she/he isn’t with an Aadhar card. The cards are being given under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). Aadhar will be connected to the eSHRAM card. Enlistment is free for every individual who is qualified to apply for this card. The eSHRAM card can be downloaded by following the means referenced here in the following section.
People who have not applied shall do by visiting the official portal. One should be a citizen of India to register for the card. The mandatory document is the Aadhar card, electricity bill, photograph, and mobile number linked with the Aadhar card as the OTP will be sent to the same number, and bank account so that the amount can be transferred by the authorities under the scheme.
How To Apply E Shram Card?
If you want to apply E Shram card then below we are going to give you a steps by step information through which you can easily apply for E Shramik card.
- First of all you have to go to official website of E Shram card. If you want you can also go to https://eshram.gov.in/ by clicking on this link.
- After clicking on this link the home page will be open in front of you as you can see.
- On this page you will see a register on E Shram, you have to click on it. This might take a minute.
- On clicking a new page will be open in front of you now on this place you will see self registration form. Fill this form correctly and submitted
- After this you have to ask your Aadhar number fill it correctly and submitted it.
- Fill this form carefully because in this form a lot of questions were asked through your background like what’s your education qualification, blood group bank details nominee details exactra.
- After filling all documents now you are able to you get your E Shram Card
- What is the full form of UAN?
Universal Account Number or UAN can be understood as a 12-digit number which will be unique for each unorganized worker on the portal of eSHRAM. You shall know that once the Number is given it will not change till the worker’s lifetime.
- After registration, Till when i can use the eSHRAM card?
Once the registration is done and the card is made it is valid for your lifetime use.
- What is the last date to register for the eSHRAM card?
There is no last date open can register anytime at your own convenience.
- Where to contact, in case of need?
The government has provided a Helpdesk Number which is 14434 (or a 10-digit number as provided by CSC).
- How often do I need to update my eSHRAM card?
The update is only required in case of a change in address or mobile number or bank account. You can update once a year to keep your eSHRAM account active.